Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Had This Funny Thought



As I’m sitting here waiting for the perfect motorhome (PMoHo) to appear on any one of the multiple listings that I check daily, I can’t help but second guess my plans. My Inner Source tells me that my next great step is to live on the road full time. To live free, and unencumbered and just follow my heart. That idea I do not question…whenever I picture myself in that life, it feels right – it’s who I want to be – it makes my heart soar. Even when I put my intellect to work on all sides of the possibilities, it’s a ‘go’ from all systems.

However, I also believe that when we walking the right path, things tend to flow with ease, yet my process seems to have hit a wall which makes me stop and wonder why? Of course, I may need to accomplish a few more lessons before I embark on this journey, but a funny thought also occurred to me: Someone out there is not listening to their Inner Source telling them to sell their RV. Someone dropped the ball in my universe.

I can easily see how we are all interconnected in this big, wonderful universe. What we do impacts others. When we are each living our dreams, we are sending out a flowing energy that can contribute to the dreams of others. When we are holding back – it stands to reason we might be impeding someone’s journey as well. My bold step sends a ripple into the thoughts and dreams of others to start thinking of their own dreams – that much I ‘get’. But I think someone is holding back on me.

So while I hope fervently for my perfect RV to appear, I hope even more that the person who currently owns it is listening closely to their heart. The bottom line might just be that when you follow your dreams, it is quite possible that you are allowing someone else to follow theirs too. 

So … Hey, you out there! It’s time to let go and move on to your next journey so that I can move on to mine. Or I guess a nicer way to put it is: Ready when you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment