Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Comfort Food



One does not need to be stressed out to need and deserve some good old-fashioned comfort food. One of my very favorites is my mouth watering,  Killer Chili. Made just to my liking (and apparently a lot of others too) it’s something I always look forward as fall approaches.

The days around here remain warm, but the mornings are crisp with just a hint of fall in the breeze. THAT always makes me crave single pot meals and chili is one of the best to feed not only my taste buds, but my soul as well.

Tonight, I am feasting on a big bowl of chili – along with some gluten free cornbread (well, it has spelt, but that barely counts)…..adventuring in the kitchen is one of my favorite pastimes: I wonder how well my recipes will translate to full time RV living? 

Do I see a kindle recipe book in my future? 

No comments:

Post a Comment