Saturday, May 5, 2012

SHAMELESS BRIBERY


Gypsy Dancer by Zan Packard


How do you like the new Blog banner? Kinda says it all about me....creative, adventure seeking Airstreamer, right?

Greetings to all!!! You can see that I am back into drawing and coloring mode. I’m very happy to announce that my very first coloring book for grown-ups, The MindfulJourney, is on its way to making many, many Mothers (and Grandmothers too) very happy next Sunday.

I have started on my next book which, as most of you can guess, is about the gypsy lifestyle a la Airstream living. Yes, my vintage ’ ‘Stream will be delivered in less than 2 weeks and dreams of renovation as well as lifestyle are in high gear right now.

So what’s my shameless bribery? Weeeeell, I am working on getting a publishing deal, and to do this, I need a larger readership of this blog. So my offer to you is this: Everyone who signs up for email alerts (and that includes current loyal subscribers), will periodically  receive private emails of PDF coloring pages, special book pricing, and the chapters of my next book: The Other Side of Wild – which focuses on my personal journey from stuck to Gypsy. 

Sound good to you? Just add your email address in the box in the upper right column, activate your subscription when you are prompted to in a separate email from Feedburner and you’re in!! Nothing more to do than sit back an wait for your goodies to be delivered to you. (Seriously, wouldn't it be fun to get your very own (uncolored) coloring page of Gypsy Dancer?  How would you embellish it?).

And if you’re worried about being inundated with emails, don’t be….I’m way too busy to bother you without good reason. Currently I am planning on publishing new posts every Saturday. Each post will focus on one of several topics: Airstreams, Adventure and Creativity….all designed to inform and entertain you. And if you know my posts, you know most of them are short and sweet.

BUT YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT, 
SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!!

Please join me. You can be a HUGE part of my success just by subscribing to this blog - how easy is that?…Come Color, Adventure and Create with me!!! See you next weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment