Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Organic-Vintage Gypsy-Adventure Loving Life Ahead




OKAY, I’ve never been much of a vegetable gardener - that’s what farmer’s markets are for, right?  But I find myself  researching organic gardening these days. Mostly for health reasons, but I can feel some primal call to the wild that makes me dream of plucking herbs and vegetables for my simple meals.



Nothing wrong with that, of course, except that this is coming on the Eve of my Airstream Adventure Days – seems a bit incongruous now doesn't it? But I accept that I love a good challenge, so I’ll just have to figure out a way to grow light and grow vertical.



There must be a way, and that is just one of the pieces of this gypsy-life puzzle that I am looking forward to solving. 

PS, if you have a suggestion or a solution I would love to hear about it. I’m soaking up a whole new life and loving the adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment