Sunday, April 3, 2011

Can I Get a Healthy Dose of Faith Please?

It’s been a long time since I really, really cared if someone liked me. Don’t get me wrong, I think I am highly likeable, so I usually just allow people to like me or not. But I’ve found a place to rent here in San Francisco that I hope, I mean really, really hope is mine.

I loved it so much that I found myself nervous that I would be the kind of renter that they would want – Geez, how I hate to be judged – but this place is just ideal for me. I don’t know if you’ve ever done a vision board for that future something that you want, but I did one for ‘manifesting’ my perfect place here in San Francisco. This place has it all….

I saw 2 places today: one was very, very nice (terrific location) but not perfect. The other was PERFECT. I called a friend of mine all nervous about getting approved and she reminded me that if the ‘perfect’ place falls through, it usually means that something even better is waiting for me.

Faith. Right? That’s what I’ve had to have a healthy dose of in order to make this move happen, so why should I quit now? I’m going to pass on the less than perfect (sorry Amy), and keep looking while I hold out for perfect.

But I’m the lady that wants all the answers RIGHT NOW….hmmmm. Guess that will have to change. How do you handle manifesting a dream and being so close you can taste it yet have to wait to find out if it’s yours or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment