Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Do This…

This could be my new look

Every time I plan a move I start decorating the place I haven’t even found yet….it must be a strategy that helps make the move more exciting and less daunting. BUT I’ve also found that when I have a very clear vision of what I want (and how I want it to look), I magically find the perfect place.

Warm and cozy

I’ve been spending a lot of  time on two web sites: Apartment therapy.com and House of Turquoise.com….I admit that sometimes time gets away from me as I dream of how my new place will look….it’s more than images, it’s a feeling – the kind that you can identify in your body – the kind that makes you feel alive and excited and tingly.

Sleek and modern

I wonder if that’s why I move every few years. I know this….even with my next move to San Francisco – I’m not done.

3 comments:

  1. ZAN! I can't believe you have that image as your first picture! I used that room to mockup some print images for my portfolio. I'll share them with you on Facebook.

    I love apt therapy and House of T (I refer to it as HOT, because well, IT IS!) I think the chandeliers on my blog today should be included in your design plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - we must have been separated at birth!! Kindred spirits on a quest for color and adventure!!

    I'll have to check out HOT (can't believe I've missed it in all my surfing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, just reread - House of T is, of course one of my go to favorites - HOT

    ReplyDelete