Saturday, February 12, 2011

Change Your Lenses to Change Your World


I’m working in a new writing project right now and it’s really turning out to be loads of fun. Usually writing takes me on an inner journey – one that I love but it can become extremely isolating. This project, however is really taking me outside of myself.

I’ve been finding dozens of ways to view the ordinary in an uncommon way – examples give you a way to put on a new set of lenses and see your world from a different angle. Things like: “If your closet could speak, what would it say about you?” “Expect the unexpected”, “Visit a foreign land without leaving the grocery store”, “10 things a day giveaway”….these are some of the ways we can add some newness to our lives without spending money or a lot of time – adventure is an attitude - happiness is a frame of mind. Practicing a change in attitude will do wonders for your world – and besides, it’s FUN!

These ideas are going into an eBook that I’m working on – if you have a favorite one that you think should be included, don’t hesitate to send me an email with the ideas (you'll get full credit) – the more the merrier: zan@zanpackard.com – just be sure to put IDEAS in the subject line so that I know you aren’t spam - 'don't like it in a can, don't like it in my inbox!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment