Monday, July 11, 2011

So What's Next?



So what’s next? All of my energies were focused and honed and recalibrated to one thing and one thing only – to get my book (A Life Without Limits) out of my mind, on to the page and into the hands of others:



I have loved the leisure times, the crunch times and the massively confused times. I’ve gloried in the clarity of purpose and accepting the blissful energy of learning how to listen and then following my heart.

So what’s next? It’s a fair question. I’m not done by a long shot. I’m just getting started. The book is an inspirational guide to a life of freedom and the only way I could write it was to live it - first. I have learned to walk my talk and I lovingly share my inspiration and discoveries with others.

Through this book-writing process I have tapped into my creative core like a kid in a finger-painting class. I have embraced the messy and the not-so-perfect. I have grown with the constant letting go of what is holding me back.
 I am not done by a long shot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment