Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy July


I've just had a wonderful 3 day weekend in my new city of choice (and freedom is all about choices, right?). I've been busily putting the finishing touches on my new book: "A Life Without Limits - Your Guide to a Life of Freedom), and a dear friend and co-conspirator, Melissa McClain is throwing down a new Doodle Challenge.... (more info here) I'm so appreciative of what the doodle power has unleashed in me - it brought back my love of drawing, and as you will find in my new book - it encouraged me to illustrate the pages with fun and inspiration.

If you want to join in on the doodle challenge and see where your inner color-out-loud will take you, go here, or use the link on the side bar. Warning, it is very addictive (I got an email from a friend that said: "Damn you, look what you've started. It's 2 in the morning." - The picture that was attached was beautiful and very FUN). Even better is to join Team Doodle and post your creations on her Facebook page....we are a lively bunch of doodlers - testing the water for new ways to amp up the fun and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment