Monday, September 12, 2011

A Life Without Limits

A Life Without Limits Available NOW!


I cannot believe that my last post was 2 months ago – time really does fly when you’re having fun!!

Since we’ve last ‘talked’ I’ve been to Shasta in Northern California, then back down to the Central Coast and back up to Shasta to get ready for Burning Man – and of course, Black Rock City itself for a week of extreme self expression. I’m back in San Francisco now – at least for a few more days then I’m off to Ventura for a week.

In the 2 months that I’ve been wandering around I’ve discovered that I really like being on the road – I mean, REALLY like it. So much so that I’m dreaming of a nice vintage Airstream to call my home for a while. My Facebook info could read: Lives in My Airstream, any damn place I feel like being.

So, yes, things they are a changing again – only next time I decide to go to parts unwired I will bite the bullet and get the wifi hot spot for my android….as much fun as I’ve had, I still love to stay connected to my ether world.

I don’t want to say too much about the thoughts in my mind other than to share the process:
1- Identify the feeling (for me it’s being confined – never a good thing).
2- Strategize solutions (oh the world really is my oyster!!)
3- Journey inward to let my Inner Source guide me in sorting out my choices.

I’m doing all these things right now, and it feels as natural as breathing. I love the lure of the unknown – the possibilities abound to make my heart sing. I love the call of the wild.

NEVER rush the process unless there is no other way. Always check in with your Inner Source and keep everything open. May your adventures be just what you are looking for and you live A Life Without Limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment