Monday, November 7, 2011

Observing Myself Just Being



So here I am living without a home and traveling where and when I can create the opportunity. I feel a huge shift coming over me (yet again). It seems lately that my existence is like a snowball – barreling down a hill, taking on a life of its own and shaped by whatever it comes across. 


Do I really want that – to let life just happen? It feels a bit like being a pinball to me – ‘oof’, there I go careening off of what was, and heading into the unknown. I’m not so sure that this is all that cool – but for now, I will just go with the flow because spirit has nudged me in this direction.

You can tell I feel unsettled but excited too – anticipating things I can’t even imagine yet. To keep me balanced, I have begun my days with the journal question: “What is true for me today?”, then I let the information flow into me and onto the paper (almost as if from an outside Source).


What I’m hearing from this Source is to sit still for a while and to finish up projects that I have begun, as they are all worthy and needing my attention– only then will I see my next step with true clarity.

So I am looking forward to heading back to whatever home base I can build and start the finishing process of my many projects – books in the works, crafts to be perfected and finished – and to really enjoy this process. 


My future is percolating in my soul – I can feel it, I just can’t identify it yet.

It is sometimes uncomfortable to just simply be – to allow what is, to be what is – but it is a fascinating process to observe oneself in the journey – that is where I am right now – observing myself and just letting the present be… The future will take care of itself, won’t it? With or without my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment