Friday, August 17, 2012

A Bit Out of Focus, But Getting Clearer Every Day


I am continually in a state of change….It is exhilarating and exhausting at the same time, but I am learning to manage my energy better and just sit back and Love the Adventure.

I am feeling a pull into a new consciousness – but I can’t seem to bring it into focus yet. Like having the words on the tip of your tongue, but instead it’s having a thought on the edge of your awareness.

Here’s what is floating around inside my head:
Animals – Art – Love – Freedom – and the quote ‘Sometimes things fall apart so that new things can come together’…..

Here’s what I know today:
The more I am around nature, the bigger my heart expands and my compassion grows. I love that feeling. Yesterday I drew the two young bucks that visited me a few weeks back, and I have a fox that has been in my thoughts as well – while this is all fine, these thoughts don’t feel like a path – they just feel like the place to begin a new awareness….

You just know I drew these two in front of an Airstream, right?
Here’s how I am coping with not knowing:
Stay in the now
Let my heart expand with love ( it does quite often I realize)
Trust that I don’t need to know
Keep doing what I love
Celebrate new awareness – even if it’s fuzzy.

I have one more celebration:
My Etsy Store Loving the Adventure with Zan Packard has been open for 30 days and I've have so many positive remarks from shoppers - I've had 285 views, 19 favorites (hands down the  favorite is 
My grown-up coloring book is creating much interest on the web (yay!)


....it is a wonderful beginning. I am thrilled to be part of this wonderful site and know that we will have a fabulous time together - more and more ideas to create are always just  a thought away.....


No comments:

Post a Comment